Sunday, May 12, 2013

My Clothing: An Introduction

My clothing: An Introduction (Warning, may contain a ridiculous amount of mirror selfies)

I cannot describe my style in words so you get pictures
This includes my favorite sweater (as seen on Tate Langdon, American Horror Story) which was purchased at a thrift store, and some platform sneakers purchased (in 2011) also from a thrift store

This outfit includes a maroon neff beanie, a black turtleneck belonging to my grandmother, a plaid skirt found at a thrift store, and my beat up old saddle shoes that I've owned since the 5th grade 

Worn here: a dress on sale from urban outfitters, some trouser socks from target, and those same saddle shoes.

Finally a bustier from forever 21, some combat boots, and the pants from an old suit.
                         -L8r guys
                 Sam

2 comments :

  1. cute looks. love the plaid skirt with the saddle shoes
    and white socks.that is an adorable outfit

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have finally found someone with similar clothing taste to me! your outfits are bitching.

    ReplyDelete